You can get a lot of useful information from Asta Nuko at Tasiilaq Tourist Office: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information see contact page at http://www.eastgreenland.com/.
Maps and Guides
There is relatively little information about hiking in East Greenland. Start your research with these books and maps:
- Hiking Routes in East Greenland, ISBN 8798536419 (comes with two maps 1:100,000)
- Trekking in Greenland, ISBN 8714200341
- Maps from Saga Maps, 1:250,000
These can be found in one of these stores:
- Nordisk Korthandell, http://www.scanmaps.com/
- Atuagkat Bookstore (Nuuk) http://www.atuagkat.com/
- Neriusaaq Bookstore http://www.neriusaaqbooks.com/
Camping and boat shuttle/charter
If you’re starting from Tasiilaq, you can get a lot of help from the Red House Hotel (http://www.east-greenland.com/). They have a campground (they call it the Base Camp) inside Tasiilaq, as well as hotel rooms, and run boat shuttles between Kulusuk and Tasiilaq. They can also help you with any other logistics for your trip, such as fuel, food, information and so on. The best way to contact them is through their website contact form. You can also call 00299-981650.